Specific communities and general public who are beneficiaries of our services appreciate our efforts which have resulted in:-
- Reduction of crime by 40% to 60%
- Increase of employment prospects by 40%
- Improved workplace productivity
- Cost effectiveness in case management i.e. less expensive compared to rehabilitation and treatment or jail sentence
- Reduced interpersonal conflicts, domestic violence.
- Fewer drug related accidents and incidents.
- Improved quality of life (reduced morbidity and mortality associated with substance abuse)
- Improved economic stability
FUTURE SERVICE DELIVERY AREAS
UHAI aims at delivering quality programmes that will have immense positive impact on the lives of most at risk persons (youth and children) and those affected by substance abuse. In respect to our first value, ‘we believe that there should be sober life in the community for all”; we acknowledge that fighting substance abuse promotes inclusive development as well as reduced HIV AIDS, Cancer and other illnesses associated with substance abuse. Rehabilitate those affected by substance abuse through sustainable interventions and reduce relapses.